Monday, July 16, 2007

LEAVING TOMORROW!!!!

Well tomorrow (tuesday) is the big day! I am so excited that God is going to allow me to be part of His work in Bolivia for the next 5 weeks. The past couple of days have been busy getting everything ready but finally stuff is starting to go in the suitcase and i've confirmed my airplane tickets. i'm actually going to go! :)

Please continue to be in prayer over the next five weeks for the trip. You can pray that tomorrow everything will go smoothly...i'm most nervous about getting there rather than being there. I will go through 4 different airports and I am nervous about finding all of the right gates and getting my luggage..getting through customs..and so on. So please pray that the Lord will calm my heart as I travel and that it will all be okay. While I am over there you can pray that I will allow the Lord to use me in any way possible, that I will get rest and have energy to do my best the whole time, and that the Lord will speak through me to everyone I come in contact with. Also please pray for comfort for my family and friends as I travel and that they can continue to trust the Lord with everything.

I'm not sure how often I will be able to get online and update this or how often I will be able to call home...When I can though I will make sure to write on here so check it and leave comments! Also my mom has a list of email addresses that I gave her so that if I can't get online she can send out an email to people about what all is going on! THANKS again to everyone for being prayer warriors for me and for all of the encouragement everyone has given me! I can't wait to see what all God is going to be doing in Bolivia and what all He will teach me while I am there!

Love,

CARRiE

No comments: